Wednesday, July 23, 2008

all i want is my bills paid im broke while my goverment steals americans blind

its pretty sad that i now have to sell my car my motorcycle and next everybody will want my soul. well like i always said fuck the american dream its alive for some and dead for others . All was well in this country till that ego maniac president bush decided to start a war . Now it has cost me food prices gas taxes when is america gonna stand up and say enough of these bozos. neither one of the two running for president is worth a dam and nothing is gonna change . i feel real bad for all the homeowners who are homeless while sports stars are makeing millions for playing a fucking game not to mention endorsements it just makes me sick. like i said fuck the american dream its dead here.

No comments: